Who is covered?
This limited warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end purchaser. An original or copy of a sales receipt from the original iHome Authorized sales retailer is required for warranty service. This limited warranty does not cover products purchased through online auction websites. Online sales auction confirmations are NOT accepted for warranty verification.
What is covered?
iHome warrants that this product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for as long as that item is being manufactured. (“Limited Lifetime Warranty Period”).
What is not covered?
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Any product that is not manufactured by iHome (including, without limitation, any non-iHome product that is used in connection with the Product)
Visit our support center for information on how to submit a warranty claim.